Top 5 Christmas Party Game Ideas
1. Make up teams of two or more people and provide everyone with a blank piece of paper then get each person to write down the name of a different celebrity and put all the suggestions into a Santa hat. The object of the game is for one team member to select and describe as many celebrities as possible from the hat within two minutes without mentioning the celebrity's name. Any that are too difficult or may waste time can be 'passed' or put to one side to go back to. The team with the most correct celebrities wins.
2. There is nothing like a good old cracker game! Collect all the Christmas crackers and make a mini tournament of it. Two people pulling a cracker and the winner (who gets the main body of the cracker in hand) stays on and gets to keep whats inside the cracker. This works best for smaller group Xmas parties and encourages people to engage with each other.
3. This one is a great ice breaker! It can be varied and can be played at any party! Each person tells or writes down three short stories/ statements about themselves; two of which are true and one that's not and people have to guess which one is the lie. A great Xmas twist would be to state three worst Christmas gifts, again, two would be true and one would be false. This really sparks conversation at the party and you learn more about your co workers.
4. This game is a little more physical and it's advised to get the most creative person on your team. Divide the group into teams and gather as many Christmas accessories as possible - even make things with green paper and decorate a nominated employee (preferably a manager just for fun) as a Christmas tree. The best one wins... This game is simple but so much fun and will get you into the Christmas spirit in no time.
5. The Christmas memory game can use many of the items in game 4. Put Christmas items on a tray and give people one minute to memorise the items then take the tray away and get them to write down as many as they can remember in 30 seconds! This is better played as individuals and is a great way to see if your colleagues have had one drink too many.
So there you have it, 5 great ways to entertain your guests at your Christmas party. We know that the pressures or organising and making it an amazing night for everyone can be stressful so have a look at what we have organised for both shared and exclusive Christmas parties in the Midlands - A night so jam packed full of entertainment that there won't even be time to play any of the games above!